*+*+*+*+ Weekend Plans*+*+*+*+*+

iVillage Member
*+*+*+*+ Weekend Plans*+*+*+*+*+
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 3:20am

tgif_wagging_bubble_text.gif

Maybe this is THE weekend; dil is 2 days past due date!
Coffee is here with me today, as dil now has the sniffles.
What a time to get a cold.
Weather is very cold , have to wear
a jacket when I go out.

No plans on the weekend,
we are all pretty much staying around the house 
waiting for THE MOMENT :smileysurprised:)
Grocery shopping is done for the weekend.

have a great time everyone!

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 8:46am
Poor dil to have a cold now is right Suzan,
Exciting though that this may be the weekend!
Keep us posted !
Have a great weekend :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 8:46am

Let's see,
Oldest ds will be here today/tonight as will youngest ds.
They have their *tough mudder* race saturday.
Then not sure if youngest will leave Saturday evening or not ..
Then everyone leaves early Sunday .

Have a great weekend everyone :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 8:59am

i know you are on pins and needles, suzan.

i am a happy momma today. our son came home from deployment last night and i got to hear his voice. such little things make a mother happy. lol

nothin planned here except church on sunday.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 9:04am

How exciting for you! Waiting for word of a new baby is the best, and worst, kind of waiting there is, I think! for all your sakes, I hope that baby arrives soon!

My sister, Colleen and Riley will be here about noon today I was thinking they'd be later, but that's okay, I'll just change the mid afternoon cheese/cracker/chips 'n' dip snack to a assorted meats/breads/cheeses sandwiches lunch!  If they stay into the afternoon, I can bring out the crackers and etc.  I think I'll make a batch of iced tea and slice some lemons (my finger is healed now from the last time, lol).  And I can offer Diet Coke (of course), root beer or ginger ale.
I still have some cleaning to do, but not much - mostly just tidy up the bathroom and kitchen and try to make Millie's sand area look neat and clean (she's no help!). Do not ask me why I'm dawdling here instead of finishing my cleaning.  I guess I like the challenge of last minute preparation, lol.

If anyone stays till dinner time, I could throw some little steaks on the Geo. Foreman grill (too cold for the real grill) or order something in.

Tomorrow, if I survive my hostessing trial, lol, we'll go to Colleen's to celebrate Brian's birthday. It isn't actually till the 15th, but Saturday was the best day for them to celebrate.

Sunday looks quiet and normal.