Morning sickness that early?

iVillage Member
Morning sickness that early?
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 5:55am

I'm not even in a position I can POAS and have an accurate result, since AF is not due until Monday or Tuesday, and if I concieved that's while being on the pill.
I have been pregnant twice before this one, the first one didn't go past the first 8 weeks, then it was my daughter. This is the reason that all the symptoms I'm having now just add up to me strongly suspecting pregnancy. But to be fair the thing that made me realise it was this Sunday when my beloved grilled cheese sandwich made me gag!

Now with both previous pregnancies I had the MS start after I missed my periods and got my BFP, not before. The first time it kicked in at 5 weeks, with DD it kicked at 6 nearly 7 weeks. I think in all these MS episode I threw up just 3-4 times, for me it's just sudden queasiness that cut my apetite and suddenly having half the content of my fridge being repulsive and having me gag. Non preggo I am really not the one to come sick easily, or even gag at anything, not even the grossest smell or sight, that's how "iron guts" I am.
So since Sunday I have had more than one moment of gag reflex, and suddenly feeling picky with what I eat, and I'm not even 4 weeks along!
i've been on the pill since the age of 19, the only time I was not on it was when TTC, in all these years I have never had any blaoting, sore boobs or nausea, which I have now full blast, the only thing the pill gives me is mood swings from hell and beyond and it usually stops a day or two before AF is due. My breast is sore like mad too now, which I also only got when pregnant. But seriously morning sickness that early in a possible pregnancy? Anyone had this happening to them with a previus pregnancy?

At this point it's so ridiculous that the tea fanatic that I am can't take more than a sip or two without finding my good old favourite green tea yucky. SO much so that if i don't get a BFP on a test soon I'm going to think I have completely lost my mind.

Powered by CGISpy.com

My Adventures

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 11:17am
I haven't had ms at all with my previous pregnancy and so far not yet but I'm only 4w and 4d, I think. However, I have seen a few ladies get sick quickly Just remember that you could have a BFP if you had the First Response Tests here in the US. I got my first + at 8DPO.

I will be SHOCKED if you do not get a BFP on Monday :smileyhappy: and I hope that you get some relief from the m/s and tea aversion soon.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 12:21pm

yeah but the only tests available here are crappy :smileysad: this is killing me, because if I get a BFN I would be shocked to and seriously doubting my sanity. I think I'll go buy 2 tests tomorrow as my local pharmacy is closed on Sunday, do one on Sunday morning and another one on Monday. If it is still negative I don't know what I will do. I have read though that some ladies on the pill had to wait over a week after their missed bleeding to get a positive.

I started getting sore boobs around day 14-15 of the cycle, back then since I was not even remotely thinking the pill could have failed me and I could be ovulating I thought that it was or I got fatter and my bra was too small, or ugh dare I say it...breast cancer crossed my mind? I poked, probed, and all, no lump, nothing abnormal, just pain. I thought maybe I needed to adjust the straps on my bra, nothing, so I let it be wondering if I pulled a muscle or something pushing DD on the swing. Last Sunday I woke up with a mild cramp and still my sore boobs, I thought nothing of it, in the evening I started feeling queazy in front of my grilled cheese sandwich and that is when the possibility of pregnancy came, I did all the math on Wednesday firguring out I might as well know my LMP date should I produce it to a Dr. And that is when I relised that the breast started paining roughly around ovulation time and the mild cramping kicked in a week later whcih would be appropriate if it was implantation.

Not sure if the situation is as crazy as my going insane wanting to know what's going on already!