Weekend Plans?

iVillage Member
Weekend Plans?
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 7:02am

What's happening this weekend?

Tonight I have to work a football game.   Yuck.   The ex comes home from Florida today.   He's taking DS deer hunting this weekend.  I'll pick up the girl from my parents when I get home from the football game.

Tomorrow morning DD and I will hit the road early for a town 1.5 hours away.   You guessed it, softball tournament.   Thankfully it's supposed to be beautiful this weekend; mid-70's and sunny all weekend.   

Saturday night the girl and I will kick back and relax before returning to the softball field on Sunday.  

Sunday is softball all day again.   When will I get the laundry done, the house clean, and the grocery run done?   I have no idea.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 10:11am

Tonight is nothing.

Tomorrow Natalie is running in a mile fun run at the League Cross Country meet.  Then we'll have cleaning and laundry.

Sunday we're supposed to have family pictures done at our house, but they're calling for thunderstorms and 70% chance so mom is trying to find an indoor venue in 2 days.  So we'll see if the pictures happen.  We'll watch the football game too.

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 2:23pm

Tonight, I need to get to Kohl's to get a pair of winter shoes/boots.  I like to get the ankle high boots that zip for work... that way I don't have to change from boots to shoes and back again every day.  Believe it or not, I'm still wearing my sandals ... lol.  Someone said something to me today about it while in the elevator in the parking ramp so I guess it's time to give in.

I want to go to Sears tonight too... Mary called me to say there were 8 racks of women's shirts/tops for $3.99 each so I want to go see what they've got.

Tomorrow morning is family breakfast and tomorrow night is the annual Halloween party for my hubby's side of the family.  I have to make buffalo chicken dip, taco salad and chocolate pie.

Sunday is church and then to Mary's for football Sunday... around 6:00 we will head home to prepare ourselves for a brand spankin' new week!

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 7:09pm
I'm glad Erick is okay, but I agree on the bill. Ouch. You always say "do whatever it takes" before and then once you know everything is okay, you think about the bills that will be coming. :smileysad:

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg