decided

iVillage Member
decided
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 8:47am
I have decided to take some time away from ap perhps leading to ending it. I have options of doing this. I can either just stop responding altogether ori can send a text tbat says i am going mia for a while to work on me. He will respect my wishes and not contact me further. Thoughts?????

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: ranetay1
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 8:54am
If this is what you want than go for it. I feel taking time out to work on you is a wonderful idea and you should run with it.

Wishing you all the best!

Much peace & Love,

Rayne

<

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 10:10am
Thanks, i sent the mia text. He asked a few questions, why so sudden what happened. I said its just tine for me. He said he undersstood. I actually feel like a weight has been lifted.
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 10:22am

How are you doing with it?

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 11:06am
I am fine. I stand corrected though, he has not honored my wish to go mia. Perhaps i was not clear enough with him. He has sent several messages since his i understand....he wished me luck, asked if i was ok, asked how things were at home, asked what brought this on, will we still play words w friends. I know i should clue him into the fact that he is the reason for this but i dont really want to go back and forth with him about that because i already know how it will end, right where i was before i said i was going mia.
Community Leader
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 11:22am

I bet you are feeling so much lighter.  Good for you for making a decision and sticking to it!!!!!!  :smileylol:

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 1:58pm
Ok seriously, if someone sent u a text saying, i am going mia for a while to work on me what would you think that meant??? Apparently this man thinks that menas keep texting me.
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 2:24pm
He's not respecting your wishes & continues to fish. I wouldn't continue responding because than he'll come back with something else. You already said what you wanted & needed. Don't entertain his messages and do exactly what you intend to do. If he can't understand that than that's his problem not yours.
Work on you Ranetay1 and leave out all the rest.

Much peace & Love,

Rayne

<

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 2:41pm
I eill, i am quite surprised by him. I did respond to him earlier but just to tell him i was fine. I felt like i owed him that. I really dont think he realizes i am going mia from him, how could he not????? I am resolved to not responding to him. This is way easier than i thought it would, i guess i was hurt more than i thought by his comment and thats making it easier or maybe reality has not really sunk in yet.
iVillage Member
In reply to: janejosie
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 3:48pm

Just a heads up, usually it gets a little more difficult to stick with the resolve to end contact after a couple of days.  It's awesome that you didn't have a big breakdown leading to this decision, and that shows you were really hurt and you are putting up your defenses, which is good. But usually people feel empowered for a few days, then the ache starts up, and then they start second guessing their decision, and then comes the stage were we come up with every reason under the sun to start it up the A again.  Of course, you may not fall into this category, but if you do start to feel low over the next few days, know it is part of the process, and that eventually if you stick with it, you will feel better again.  So they tell me...lol.  I never made it out of the logicking stage myself.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 4:53pm
Jane, i agree i am really hurt and putting my defenses, why do you think that is good? I realize my mia text left the door open for future contact while i figure out whats going on w me and my hurt reaction what he thougbt was not a hurtful comment. It would be a whole lot easier if he would stop texting me more this afternoon.

Pages