9 dpo; question about possible symptoms!! Anyone!?!

iVillage Member
9 dpo; question about possible symptoms!! Anyone!?!
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 9:01am
Ok so I'm 9dpo ... Last night tryin to fall asleep I had sharp shooting pains on and off .. Couldn't fall asleep and when I finally did had a weird vivid dream for the fourth night in a row... Now today I'm havin mild cramps almost like period cramps but hoping they aren't .. Not due for pd til 10/22 so it's to early .... Right!?! Also tested this am and it was a BFN. Last pregnancy I had no positive til what I believe was 20 dpo. Feedback please !!!
iVillage Member
It could be implantation pains. It would be the right timing for it. Keep testing for sure. Never give up until AF rears her ugly head. 20 dpo is really late to get your first positive. How are you tracking O? I hope your pains were a good sign. Keep us posted.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tracking my O only by symptoms and my days app . Must be doing something wrong because the witch showed about a week and a half early. :smileysad: 10/11... Cried! Last pregnancy was an oops so wasn't tracking ....
iVillage Member
I'm so sorry that AF found you! The days app can be useful, but it will give you the date the average woman ovulates. I did this for a little while and when I started temping I realized that I wasn't the average woman. I ovulated very late in my cycle and had a shorter time between ovulation and AF. Temping isn't for everyone but it helped me a lot. Otherwise a lot of women swear by OPK's since you get a positive and should O 24-48 hours after that. It's also a little better for tracking O since it's sensing your body's LH surge. There is no right or wrong way to TTC, so don't feel like you're doing anything wrong. I took a very relaxed approach in the beginning and then tried tracking O better to help my odds. Some woman get pg with no problems just taking a relaxed approach and just trying to BD more frequently towards the middle of their cycle. I reached a point where I was feeling too frustrated and wanted to make sure I was O'ing for sure so that's why I started with temping. OPK's can tell you that you will probably O but not confirm that you did Ovulate. Temping was the only way I knew I was O'ing for sure since you can tell by the temp rise. You need to do what's right for you and not everyone wants to fuss with temping or OPK's since they aren't that fun or convenient for everyone. I hope you can get your BFP quickly, let's hope for lots of BFP's in Oct/Nov!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thank you for all of your info and time!! I prb don't O like a "normal" women right now either because since my M/C AF has been off and all over the place .. It's prb getting back into regime because it came early .... How do I do temp? Just check every morning til a spike? I wanna make sure I am oing!!!! Thank u again !!!