Weekend!!!!

Community Leader
Weekend!!!!
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 9:37am

It is hard to believe it is mid-October!!!  Ds is going to cheer on the Varsity football players tonight with his freshman team.  Then he will come back and go to the lock in for scouts, where dh and I will be.  I hope we have enough kids!!  Let's just say this troop is something else.  Ds has his football game in the am.  Dh and will go celebrate our anniversary on Saturday, dinner and a hockey game, AHL since the NHL is on a lock out.  Sunday is church and getting ready for a the week.  My dh better be going back to work next week, this is getting old!!

Ramona  Mom to 2 great kids and wife to one wonderful hubby since 1990!

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 2:39pm
Happy anniversary! How many years is it?

Ian is having his cousin spend the night tonight. They're doing a movie night outing, then I'm sure they'll be up all night playing the Xbox. We don't have any other plans for the weekend. Maybe we'll go hiking at the state park. Ian asked to do that earlier in the week. If it's nice tomorrow, that's probably where we'll be.
Community Leader
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 12:46am
It is our 22nd anniversary. The lock in went great! The hockey game was fun and our team won in OT and ds won his football game too!!

Community Leader
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 1:40am

Happy anniversary!  Why is your DH home?  I know if mine was home all week he'd drive me crazy.

Our weekend was uneventful.  DH had to work on Saturday morning.  Sunday we went to church and both afternoons we just laid low.

Community Leader
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 9:24pm
Thanks! Dh is home because he is a union electrician, or in today's world, unemployed. He went 19 years with only 1 layoff, but as of 3 3/4 years now, he has been home more than at work.