Officially full term, woo hoo! Do cat calls work to induce labour?

iVillage Member
Officially full term, woo hoo! Do cat calls work to induce labour?
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 9:40am
Had my 37 wk appt yesterday and did a quick hispital tour so that I know where to go and what to expect when the time comes. This kid can come out anytime now (preferably not today, don't want to spend my bday in labour)

Off topic note - my computer died a few days.ago so i can,only check in with my phone right now (which is more complicated). Don't worry about not seeing me much for the next little while.
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!

Pages

iVillage Member
No need to worry Theresa, I will find a way to check in. We found an inexpensive bluetooth keyboard for our tablet so that i have a better way to use the internet than my phone and it is marginally better.

Btw i feel like an idiot, i just realized what a cat call is... Is was thinking more along the lines of saying here baby baby baby, completely different!
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Tabigale wrote:

Btw i feel like an idiot, i just realized what a cat call is... Is was thinking more along the lines of saying here baby baby baby, completely different!

As Ina May Gaskin has said: "What got the baby in will get the baby out."  Get that husband of yours to start cat calling and maybe something will happen that WILL get that baby out!!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

Pages