Friday Fun!!

iVillage Member
Friday Fun!!
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 11:05am

What are your plans for the weekend? 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 11:27pm
Mandy, have fun at Apple Hill, we've been meaning to go but we never get up early enough to miss the crowds LOL.

We ran errands today, I ate tons of beans and craved hamburger with salt so we made a stop for food (weird cravings this time!), and tomorrow we're headed out to the Fountains to enjoy a fall harvest festival with a meetup group. I loooove fall!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 9:58pm

Today we ran errands as usual, did a little grocery shopping and hung out at my parents. Tomorrow I think we're going to finally get some pumpkins, and also take Connor to a "touch-a-truck" event. He will be so excited!

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 10:18pm

Today DD's nursery school is having a special puppet show for the kids, so dropping her there at 11am, then grocery shopping.
Sunday we are planning to head to the beach early in the morning, we live in Mumbai (Bombay), the beaches aren't super clean, and it's not the same culture as in Europe where you swim, enjoy the sun and all, but a stroll onthe beach in the morning is fun, and significantly less crowded than in the evening at sunset, Ishi (DD's edited name for ivillage use) loves the ocean and water, and these days she is all about our small collection of seashells, so let's go try to find a few more on the beach :-)