Celebrity Apprentice Season 13 cast revealed

iVillage Member
Celebrity Apprentice Season 13 cast revealed
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 11:14am

The entire cast is an all-star slew of repeat names, including one winner and a lot of contentious personalities. Donald Trump and TODAY's Matt Lauer sat down Friday morning with most of the new cast to preview what to expect in the new season. On hand were Bret Michaels, Claudia Jordan, Gary Busey, Lisa Rinna, Lil Jon, Dee Snyder, Dennis Rodman, Brande Roderick, Stephen Baldwin, Trace Adkins, Marilu Henner and Penn Gillette. (The cast will also include Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth and La Toya Jackson.)

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2012/10/12/14390697-bret-michaels-on-celebrity-apprentice-all-star-season-competition-will-be-insane?lite

Wow... It's kind of scary and exciting, all at the same time! LOL Gary Busey and Omarosa in the same room?? The mind boggles at the possibilities! I will so be watching this... anyone else?

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 12:19pm
dani_n_haileys_mom wrote:

Wow...sounds like an interesting cast! I just started watching this a couple of seasons ago, but I love it!

I didn't see the season with Omarosa, but it seems everyone I know who did say she's a handful... was she really such an evil witch?

Maybe it was just me, but I thought a lot of her attitude was just an act. And she's a terrible actress, imo! LOL

But it may be fun just because Piers Morgan will be on the show as an advisor, along with Joan Rivers, Arsenio Hall and John Rich! If I remember correctly, Omarosa and Piers didn't really like each other too much. :smileytongue:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/11/celebrity-apprentice-joan-rivers-piers-morgan-arsenio-hall-john-rich/

I'm just glad Aubrey O'Day isn't coming back; she really raised my hackles.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 12:22pm

ROFLMBO... remember Gary Busey and his Omaha steaks Father's Day kite kits? I swear, I laughed at that episode till I literally hurt!