19 week appt.....Strike 3!!

iVillage Member
19 week appt.....Strike 3!!
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 1:08pm

Had my 19 week appointment today and because my dr is so wonderful and likes to see baby as much as I do, he does an in office ultrasound at every visit. And Munchkin is STILL being stubborn! First time- cord was in the way, second time- legs were crossed, and today- LITERALLY curled into a ball and tucked into a corner. We get another shot at our anatomy scan next Friday, I am seriously keeping my fingers crossed, I can't take the suspense much longer! Momma is ready to shop! I really really think it's a boy.

I also had a little bit of protein in my urine. I do have high blood pressure (controlled with medicine), but not gonna worry about it now, but if its still  up in 3 weeks when I go back, then I will have to do a 24 hour urine test.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 1:47pm

Geez Louiez!  I really hope the baby cooperates next week, too! 

Oh, and it sounds like you have a great doctor! 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 1:54pm

Oh gosh!  They may try to get you changing positions more on the table and a lot of poking and prodding on your belly since they will need to get a lot of specific images.  Drink some oj right before you go :smileywink:

Keep us posted!

BabyName Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 9:28am

It could mean I am at risk for pre-eclampsia. I already have high blood pressure that's controlled with medicine twicw a day. So they're keeping a close watch. I give a urine sample everytime that I go to the dr. If its still in there next time I go, I will give a 24 hr sample in this huge jug and probably a blood sample too.