HaLlOwEeN!!

iVillage Member
HaLlOwEeN!!
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 3:05pm

Are you going to any Halloween parties this year?

What are you dressing up as? 

What is your other half dressing up as?

What are the kids dressing up as?

photo PinkUmbrella_zps59410ee1.jpg

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: daisy526
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 11:29am

Okay, I did find another group picture where Alexis is moved out from in front of my hubby & Luke so you can see his outfit in this one much better...

Nick is between my hubby & Amber.  You can't see his costume either but his was pretty cool.  If you look at the pic of the 3 girls above, Nick and my hubby's legs are both in the background to the right. 

IMG_8855_zps580a4e80.jpg

Some of the other costumes:  My SIL (beside me) is Beetle Juice, the boy between Amber & Ash is my nephew but I have no idea what he is... some character in a video game that has no face.  The pink & blue outfits were Care Bears.  In the back are my niece Ranae as Poison Ivy and her husband Rob as Batman.  To the right of Ranae is my FIL, Fred... he is 84 years old and still dresses up... he was a Sheriff.. with chaps & everything. 

Our hosts were Jason (UPS Guy) and Emily (nerd) and Em is holding Jenna who was a pumpkin.  Their sons, Ethan (Gorilla Clown) and Justin (Zombie) and other daughter, Natalee is a cowgirl.

On the other side in front of my hubby is Alexis (lady bug) and Tori who is supposed to be a broken china doll or something like that.  I love Justin in this picture... he is in full zombie mode.... and he won the contest this year too.  I got 2 votes which really surprised me, I never get voted for... lol.  We had 2 different run-off's.... first it was between Nick, my hubby, Ranae & Justin.  We all voted again and then it was between my hubby and Justin with Justin winning by one vote.  He was so excited when his name got read... i voted for my hubby but I'm glad Justin won... he was so happy!

photo Chairs_zps22c44493.jpg

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 3:21pm
Pretty neat Daisy but if I was there I would be Plain Jane - I don't do costumes very well.

photo RainyDay_zpsece18f80.jpg

Pages