4months pregnant with my fourth, lonely

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
4months pregnant with my fourth, lonely
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 3:33pm
I'm 4 months pregnant and my bf loves me one minute but can't stop texting his ex girlfriend which he still loves :/ cause we got together right after their break up he wasn't quite over her. It hurts so bad that I'm pregnant but I have to either stay with him while I know he loves me but yet can't stop talking to her, or leave and I get anxiety and depression really bad when I try to leave. I just wanna be strong to be without him. He definitely wants to be in the babies life, which is good BUT he's already planning to see other people as soon as I have the baby , I just want to feel loved and want to be with him for me and the baby but he's so up and down he confuses me and I'm crying til I get sick more than 2-3 times a week. I try so hard to be strong for the baby but I'm in between. Idk what to do.....
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 11:08pm
First off huge hugs. Being in this situation not pregnant is tough, then add the pregnancy hormones not good. With that said.. you don't deserve to be second fiddle to others. He's already saying he will see others so why stay to not be treated the way you should and not be happy? Let him be in the baby's life but that doesn't mean you have to be disrespected too. Make a plan and figure out where you will live, bills, etc and make it happen. You don't need to stay with him.