Pedicures this week

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Pedicures this week
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 4:53pm

On Monday, I nabbed Sammy and took him to the Kingston Vet clinic for his monthly claw clipping.  He is always so good for them but when I do it, I get bitten and scratched and often think I should go to the blood bank for a withdrawal...LOL.  When we get home and I open his carrier he runs to his food dish for some food. 

I nabbed Misha earlier today and wrestled her into the carrier and took her to the same clinic for her claw clipping.  I thought I'd take her there for a claw clipping rather than doing it myself.  When I do it, she avoids me for a few hours but on the upside she was looking for pets and scratches but on the downside, she wouldn't get up on the dining room table to eat her food.  She was afraid that I'd nab her again and put her back in the carrier.  But I'm sure she will get over it soon. 

Anyway, both have had their pedicures for another month.

All the best,

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 5:34pm

Good for you, everyone's taken care of now n dad is all in one piece!!!  Yippeee!!!  They will get over it in time and realize their dad is the best!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 6:00pm
I can do the cats but teddy will not sit still so I take him to my groomer,she chargers $8 where my vet charges $16!!

Community Leader
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 9:40am

That's good that both the furkids got their pedicures and you didn't get bit or scratched.  I'm sure Misha is over her trip to the vet to get her pedicure by now.

Photobucket