Checking in and Update!

iVillage Member
Checking in and Update!
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 9:30pm

Hey all,

I am not around much, I have hyperemesis and sometimes being on the computer just drives me nuts!  I was feeling somewhat normal and wanted to say Hey and give an update!

Our CVS test came back totally normal - YAY!  That was a huge load off of my shoulders.  And we know we are having another Girl!  So, final count is 1 Boy and 4 Girls!  Forget college, weddings alone are going to kill us!  LOL  The hardest part will be a name.  Our 3 girls are all M's, but there is NO WAY we are adding another M, so this should be interesting! 

Health wise I am in a holding pattern.  I still have HG, but seem to be dealing with it well enough.  I am 16 weeks now, and it seems to be lessening in intensity....one can hope anyway!  I have found that Benedryl helps a lot, so I am taking that a few times a day.  The only draw back is that I am having a lot of painful ctx's. ugghhhh!  I had about 5-6 bad ones the other night that woke me from a deep sleep.  It could be the HG or just old age...ha ha ha! 

On a happy note, I have felt baby moving on a few occasions which has been fun.  I have a baby belly already, this is #5 so it was bound to happen! 

I hope y'all are doing well!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 9:23am

Good hearing from you! A big congrats on the baby girl! Hoping that HG continously lessens for you.

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 9:03am

Thanks for the update and congratulations on your baby GIRL!!!!!  I'm glad to hear that you have found that Benedryl seems to help a bit.  Hoping you will feel better enough to pop in from time to time and keep us updated on your progress!

~Dani

BabyName Ticker