Tender breast come and go?

iVillage Member
Tender breast come and go?
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 10:13pm

Bear with my crazy questions, I'm going totally neurotic until I can get a BFP, I can say that so far this past week is really taxing.
these past 2 days the soreness in my breast come and go, they still feel a bit heavier than usual, but especially after a nap and in the morning they are usually less hurting. I never had that happening with DD. On the other hand...did you know Oreo cookies don't taste so great? I swear half the food I like taste off, and have a significantly enough different taste now. I woke up nauseous, decided I wanted my orange and cinammon fruit infusion to end up not finishing it because the taste was off, cursed because we are out of cream crackers so decided that the only other thing I could eat and feel fine about it was oreo...3 damn cookies was enough! I'm the type who need to hide them not to finish the pack usually...ugh the insannity.

Sorry bear with my rants, I hope to become much more civilised once I can KNOW I'm not making this stuff up, toying with buying HPTs today and do one tomorrow already.

Powered by CGISpy.com

My Adventures

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 3:22am

Ugh went buying two tests this morning because the pharmacy is closed on Sundays, he didn't have any pther brand but the crappy brand I know takes time to show positive, because with DD I took one super sensitive one 2 days after AF was missing, and wanted to repeat the test the next, and had to go buy a local brand since the sensitive one was from my trip to Switzerland (home country by the way) the local Indian test showed a ridiculously faint line 3 days after AF was no show.

Anyway I'm like a kid with Christmas with HPTs I can't resist, I have to do one right away, obviously I have been peeing the whole morning, so clearly not ideal conditions especially when AF isn't even due until Monday, and yup it's another BFN, 3rd one this week!

Anyway my breast doesn't feel swollen and very very slightly painful, but my measuring tape announce 43 inches instead of the usual 42 I am not wearing a bra! I haven't even gained weight at all so why are they bigger.
I think it is safe I have officially turned totally neurotic LOL poking boobs the whole day long to check how they feel, inspecting panties for sign of AF spotting that isn't yet there...if only one of these HPT could confirm that yes I am pregnant and not making this all up!