iVillage Member
Karen's Birthday Celebration!
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 1:52pm

Happy Birthday, Karen!

How is everyone celebrating today?

&nb
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 1:59pm

I've been to work.  There wasn't anyone there to celebrate with, so I came home.  :smileywink:  AFTER I worked on the Fall Festival volunteer list, prepped the YQ worship for tomorrow night and scheduled tomorrow night's sermon to publish on my blog on Monday, and made a few phone calls.

I did pick up a chicken thigh and green beans for a birthday lunch.

Now, I have a sermon to finish.  IF I get it done and have time to, I will scrap in honor of Karen's birthday, but the sermon MUST come first. 

MAYBE I will have one small section of a dark chocolate Hersheys bar in lieu of birthday cake.  :smileywink:

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}  Have a great Karen's Birthday day!

&nb
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 2:10pm

I celebrated with cinnamon muffins this morning  - made with the proper baking POWDER and not soda this time!

Sarah & I had our piano lessons, and went shopping. Bought a pair of crimson jeans and pair of soft charcoal small-wale cords in a smaller size than I've worn for the past year! Woohoo for pants that won't slide down when I walk! Ordered Tasha some kahki's she found online too. Happy I won't have to venture out again for those.

Watching ISU vs K-state but about to walk away - they do better when I walk away!

It is raining, Tasha is at the State Marching Band Contest, then crew (maybe, depends how wet she is) then babysitting tonight, so I will be scrapping. Old Halloween LO's or finishing something else maybe. Need to organize something too - probably one of MY messes so I don't get frustrated at anyone :smileyhappy:

Michelle
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 4:06pm
Happy Birthday, Karen!

I "celebrated" with a good cardio workout this morning and some play time in the scraproom. Finished up some Thanksgiving cards for a swap at my LSS. Now I plan on taking the dogs for a walk.

Hope you're having a great birthday!
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 6:06pm

Happy Birthday Karen!

I got up at 725 got ready and went to the grocery store.

Came home put away groceries, grabbed a whole wheat bagel and set out for Lafayette with the guys. They dropped me off at Natilies Second Chance: give a dog a new home. Its where my group was doing community service today.  Walked dogs for 2 hours. Then had lunch. Then it started raining and we took some more dogs out in the rain.  Then we cleaned some and I gave them a hundred dollar donation and we left.  We didn't quite get our time in but with it pouring they didn't have any more for us to do.

The guys picked me up and we went to menards to get some stuff will needed. then to sams club for random things.  came home unloaded all of it.  Now Smiley is here for a few hours. I am doing laundry and such.

Smiely is going to have a sucker in celebration of Karens Birthday! :smileyhappy:

Thats all for today. :smileyhappy: have a wonderful evening!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 9:36pm
Happy birthday ,Karen. We have been busy. Will post more after I have recovered.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 11:44pm
Waiting for the babysitting girl to be brought home in the pouring rain. T-storms here. Seems weird to hear this much thunder after so little all summer.
Michelle