Yippee!!

iVillage Member
Yippee!!
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 9:15pm

We're pregnant again, FINALLY!! We've been TTC for about 10 months now! I haven't been on iVillage in quite a long while, but I'm back! :smileyvery-happy: I'm Brianne, 32 from North Carolina and pregnant with #2! My little family is my husband of 4 years, and our 2.5 year old, Connor..and a big dog and silly cat. I POAS today and it was a digital positive! I'll call the doctor on Monday to schedule a blood test to confirm....it doesn't seem real yet!

We are keeping it a secret...we may even keep the secret until CHRISTMAS (no idea if that is even possible lol) and make announcement gifts for everyone! I have a ton of ideas pinned on pinterest lol!! :smileyhappy: I look forward to getting to know everyone and being a part of an EC again! :smileyhappy:

Avatar for GenMichaelAshlinandBaby
iVillage Member
In reply to: bribug13
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 4:34pm
Welcome and congrats! Not sure I could keep my lips tight until Christmas, yikes! I know family will all know after the first ultrasound. We have to do one to be sure of dates as my body is a bit weird. BTW, I love digital tests, it's nice to see the word "Pregnant" instead of staring at lines. :P We're also adding #2 to our family, I know my daughter will be thrilled!
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 3:29pm

Welcome and congratulations! Hope you are feeling well.  I look forward to getting to know you too

Photobucket,

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 8:00am
Hi Brianne,

Congratulations on expecting baby #2 and welcome to the June 2013 Expecting Club (and welcome back to iVillage!) ! How exciting! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 10:57pm

Congrats Brianne and welcome to our EC! You must be thrilled! I'm hoping for a boy as well, sending you tons of sticky vibes! :smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket