What?

Community Leader
What?
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 10:34pm
I heard from ap today from an apology I sent last night for being snippy yesterday. He didn't even notice I was or he acted like he didn't. He said something sexual and I responded. His next sentence was joking, don't you get any at home? I tried to blow it off and said, are you complaining. Meaning about having sex with me. He said nope, just asking. You have it in house if you need it. Like, wtf is that!! I was floored. I didn't know what to say. For the first time he chased me away. I was busy and able to bail out of the conversation gracefully, because I couldn't go on from there. He doesn't mention my home life ever, and i didn't know what to think. I still don't.

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

iVillage Member
In reply to: lostbutnotfound
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 10:44pm
Lost i know exactly how you felt, i was there with his comment. It makes you feel desparate and cheap. Men have a funny way of saying things they believe is innocent but is no way innocent and is actually very hurtful.
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 12:51pm

Since he was the 1st to make the sexual comment, it sounds like he could've been fishing.  I understand why it took you back, though.  A lot of guys have a way of saying stuff without thinking how it sounds or makes you feel.

Have the 2 of you ever tried communicating only to arrange meeting, or leaving it that he initiates?

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 6:45pm
New so not up to speed on your history. I think it's natural to wonder whether your ap is having sex with their spouse. Don't you wonder this about him or is he single?
Community Leader
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 10:01pm
Ranetay1 ~ I don't think he realizes how much he hurts me sometimes.

Community Leader
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 10:14pm
Pleases ~ if he was upset, he wouldn't say anything, so that I will never know.
We don't talk about my home life. A long time ago, he admitted to being jealous, when I asked If he wanted to see a pic. He thought my h was in the pic. Statements like that always shocked me. So, him mentioning it makes me wary. I will never know his intentions and don't want to. I was quite uncomfortable despite his intentions.

Community Leader
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 10:16pm
It's natural to wonder, but do you bring it up? Is it his business? He knows about h, so why ask?
He is single with a girlfriend.