Do you remember?

iVillage Member
Do you remember?
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 8:45am

For the been there, done that (BTDT) Moms - what do you remember about your previous pregnancies? I'm sure any first time mom's (FTMs) would be interested to hear what they could potentially be in for! :smileyvery-happy:

I remember in the beginning that my boobs become SUPER sore and tender, I had to wear a sports bra just to sleep at night! I don't remember exactyl when it started, but I remember it being early on, then got slightly better with time. I'm scared of that to happen again because Connor is still nursing a few times a day! I'm REALLY hoping that my milk will dry up and he will wean! Fingers crossed! :smileyvery-happy:

I also remember that I spotted after a few weeks (so maybe around 4-5 weeks), as well. It was from implantation, but I got my first ultrasound out of it because I freaked out and called the doctor! :smileywink:

What do you remember?

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 11:02pm
With my first pregnancy I remember the sickness hit at 7 weeks and lasted until 13 weeks, I was terrible and i was hospitalized once. I also had an extreme adversion to chicken! My boobs were really sore in the first trimester and my nose ran a lot. I also had nerve pain in my back right around 8 weeks and then again towards the end.

Pages