Pink, Blue, Green/Yellow?

iVillage Member
Pink, Blue, Green/Yellow?
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 8:55am

We all want healthy babies, first and foremost, of course! :smileyhappy: But are you secretly (or not-so-secretly :smileyvery-happy:) hoping for a boy or a girl? Will you find out the sex when the time comes or are you going hold out for the big surprise on the birth day?

There's no way I can wait to find out! As soon as we're able, we'll get an u/s! I'm going to do a gender reveal party to tell everyone else, and DH may be included in that suprise as well (his choice!) I'm not-so-secretly hoping for another BOY!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 9:13am

So far, we are split right down the middle.  Sophie and I are hoping for a girl.  Austin and my DH are hoping for a boy.  There is a huge part of me that wants to wait and find out at delivery, but when we were looking at the baby department of our town's new JCPenney yesterday, my DH started saying that he doesn't think he wants to wait.  I guess we've got time to decide.  :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 12:11pm
I am at a toss up. I was hoping for blue. Now I secretly think another lil girl would be fun fun fun!

DH wants a boy. Soo I dunno. But we will find out ASAP. :-)