Anyone else have a super huge belly for this stage in pregnancy?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Anyone else have a super huge belly for this stage in pregnancy?
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 3:05pm

Ok...I know I've had many kids but I met someone today with almost the same due date and I realize, my tummy is HUGE!  I mean 5-6 months pregnant huge.  It's embarrassing.  People recently have asked me how far along I am and I don't want to tell them I'm only 12.5-13 weeks because of the look on their face that follows that tends to say..."are you sure?" or "you might have twins" or some other dumbfounded look as to how someone could be so big at this stage.   Funny thing is that the scale still shows my prepregnancy weight.  Any other BTDT moms look really big right now?  I dare not post a pic...I'm too embarrased...lol.

iVillage Member
Yes! I'm only 11 1/2 weeks with my 4th and haven't told my parents yet, but I know they know because my belly is huge. I'm sure they will tell me I was crazy for thinking I could hide it once I tell finally them in a week or two, I wear sweaters even when it's warm to try to cover the obvious. I was at Walmart today and looked down at my belly and hoped I wouldn't run into anyone I know, because I believed they would ask when I am due--it's that obvious!

Dyan

Due May 1, 2013 by ultrasound (April 27, 2013 by LMP)

Married DH 12/27/99

Mom to DD 9, DD 6, DS 3

PCOS; 4 miscarriages

iVillage Member
I'm 12 weeks and look like I did at 5 mos with my dd. I showed late with her and I'm def feeling big sooner this time around! :-) I'm a medium framed girl, but def started out bigger this time around so I'm sure that's why.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

iVillage Member
totally in the same boat! this is my 3rd and im looking much farther along than i am, but like you am still at my pre pregnancy weight.