Find a Conversation
|Sun, 10-14-2012 - 6:04pm|
Let's make one! I get to go first!
1. Go to the Metropolitan Opera House and see Madame Butterfly or La Boheme...I like Puccini. Or even Gershwin's Porgi and Bess. Fiddler on the Roof would be great too.
2. Become a Rescue House similar to what I saw on "Too Cute" on the Animal Planet. I watched it for three hours yesterday. You might think one could OD on too cute...nope...overwhelmed at times with too cute, but if MH hadn't come along and decided it was now his turn at the controls, I would have watched it to the end. There is nothing that makes me feel happier than watching kittens (puppies too) playing.
3. Perhaps it was too many Tarzan movies, but I've always wanted to be Jane in the jungle with my Tarzan. And I would still want to do it if the opportunity presented itself. Perhaps that why I always loved, and still do, watching Swiss Family Robinson...the coolest tree house ever. Of course, my hair in the humidity would be a problem, but I'll deal with that when get there And, I have to tell you, that I had a very brief glimpse of it when JAM came by and was up in the trees cutting down some dead branches in my backyard...hah.
4. Take singing lessons. I love to sing. People who hear me don't want me to sing. Doesn't stop me though. I just roll up the window and belt it out.
5. Try my hand at creative writing.
6. Go to Borneo and live with the jungle animals...back to my Tarzan/Jane dream.
7. Yes! NoWay reminds me what I've always wanted to do...swim with Flipper!
8. And RB reminds me that I'd love a classic convertible of my own....MH has one...now, which one would I like..hmm...I have to think on that.
That's what immediately comes to mind...I'll add to it as I think of it.
I have no shame remembering through others...as you can see I mean, Jack and Morgan didn't come up with their list overnight, right? I can't wait to see that movie again. I caught it in the middle and just loved it. Now, I want to see it in its entirety.
I hope you'll join in and make your own Bucket List.