Obama's Horrible Response to the Murder of Our Ambassador and 3 other Americans by Al Qaeda!!!!

iVillage Member
Obama's Horrible Response to the Murder of Our Ambassador and 3 other Americans by Al Qaeda!!!!
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 7:49pm

I am surprised to see that a thread has not been started on this topic.  This will absolutely be an issue in this election.

Obama has a lot of explaining to do.  His jetting off to Las Vegas for a campaign fund raiser immediately after finding out about this tragedy and not even bothering to meet with his National Security team is appalling!!  Then trying to blame it on a video instead of saying it was a terrorist attack and  trotting out his UN ambassador to all of the Sunday morning shows 5 days after knowing that it really wasn't the video at all which caused this is sickening. Oh and I guess to Obama, this is only a bump in the road!!  WHAT??!!!!  The death of our Ambassador and 3 Americans by a terrorist attack is a "bump in the road"???  AMAZING!!!  How can anyone defend this President!!!  It must take a huge amount of kool-aid to and a lot of antacids to even try.

Their blame game is not going to save them with this one.  I have a feeling that this will signal the end of the Obama Presidency.  And for good reason!!!!!!!  Get him out of there.  He is in WAY over his head!!!!!

iVillage Member

Horible response?

The people of Benghazi rallied in support of this country.  There was no cover up, none. There was no shenanigans, no secret plans, no ignoring of demands for staff.

What we do know is Republicans cut the State Department security budget. BTW, there are less attacks on American diplomats now than at any time during the GWB years.

We've fought two wars, and I'm rather tired of this ceasesless clamouring on the right for endless war.