You may all think I'm crazy but..

iVillage Member
You may all think I'm crazy but..
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 8:56pm

Does anyone else feel like they are starting to show yet??? This is my second child, and I am only 5 weeks along based on my LMP.  However, I was on Clomid, so I'm wondering if it could be more than one?  My pants are definitely getting tight, and my stomach is starting to stick out...my husband thinks I'm losing it! :smileyhappy: I'm freaking out, and I don't go to the doctor until the 25th, so any help is appreciated!  Thanks ladies!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 10:58am

Hey you should definitely go to the doctor whether sometimes might be some complications so don't take risk .

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 8:51am

I definitely feel like I've either gained weight already or my uterus area is getting a little bigger.. I have to unbutton my jeans while driving in the car because they press right on that area!

Liz- mom to Skyler, Alexa, Courtney and baby due 6.12.13

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 1:42am
I am feeling super giant! This will be my second kiddo, but this is my sixth pregnancy, and each time I've shown sooner and sooner! I know it's bloat/tummy fat/giant uterus LOL but daaaang! I was in maternity pants and sweats before 4 weeks this time! It's totally normal. My DSD's mama is 11 weeks pregnant and has been showing very obviously since 7 weeks LOL. It's amazing, our bodies never quite recover from the first time we destroyed all those ab muscles ;) Enjoy it!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 10:16pm

Right before school started {I'm a teacher}, I bought a few new pairs of work pants.  They are all the same style/size, but they are different colors.   Monday, I was able to button my pants, but they were so tight that I had to take them off.  I was so depressed, because I knew I had been eating kind of bad lately, but I didn't think I'd been that bad!  I am so relieved to know it wasn't just because of the ice cream!! lol

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 9:12pm

Definitely not crazy! They say you start to show sooner/faster with each new child! That's why I've finally convinced my husband that there is NO WAY we will be able to wait 'til Christmas to announce! I will DEFINTEILY be showing by then!! I remember I had JUST started to show with Connor around Halloween that year. We are basically one month ahead of that timeline, so I will most likely be showing by Thanksgiving or sooner!

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 9:07pm
First of all....you need a new siggy!! Its a cute one...but not to current. LOL!!

Anywho. Yes this is number two for me and I am definetly out of my normal pants. I am using my belly band and a rubber band around the button BUT I have now snapped 3 rubber bands and my pants fall off with just the bella band. :-( I ordered a bunch of online maternity stuff. My first appointment is still a week away. But I am over 7 weeks now.... it stil seems crazy to think I am already showing!! (And I am a fluffy mommy so showing for me just means I dont fit into anything.) I told one of my coworkers this and she said I was nuts. I let her know that My belly is hard and while I could suck it and force them closed I wouldnt be able to breath and would feel nauseous all the time if I did that. :-( Its just my body has already reproportioned in that area.

Glad I am not alone.