Well...AF showed up!

iVillage Member
Well...AF showed up!
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 1:41am

So I won't be sticking around with your ladies, this must have been the craziest PMS symptoms I ever had on the pill really, normally I just get moodswings, so it's or that, or it was a chemical pregnancy, no idea.

The positive of all this is that neither DH nor I really freaked out at the possibility of being pregnant as unplanned as it would have been, so we are now discussing TTCing soon, probabl a matter of a month or two and we ditch the pill. Prior to these weirdo symptoms, I was more concerned about our finances, in 2010 DH had a 6 months without salary, then change of job we are repaying debts and starting to save again to be able one day to afford a place on our own. DH on the other hand didn't worry about the finance at all but worried I might not be able to handle our hyper DD and a newborn while he has to go to office during the day. Last time he had the great opportunity to work from home for 2 months after our daughter was born, won't be possible with his new job. Funny but I don't worry about handling 2 kids at all. So to sum it all, I worried about something he isn't worried about and he worried about something I am not worried about LOL

Wishing you all ladies a healthy 9 months ahead :-)