Planning cooking anything yum?

iVillage Member
Planning cooking anything yum?
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 2:04am
Just did my plan for the week. Wondering what everyone else is cooking so what are you planning on cooking this week. Tonight here it is pork ribs on the BBQ, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes. Looking forward to it. What is on the table in your house?
SEASONAL COOKING
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 6:13am

Last night I did a chicken, cheese, broccoli casserole over rice for dinner. Not sure about tonight, maybe chicken Alfredo. Have leftover chicken in the fridge that needs to be cooked...Ds has band Tues. and Wed. so nothing on the menu, don't cook those nights just for me. Thursday, maybe a nice soup with homemade bread or rolls...LOL can you see I haven't really planned this weeks menu!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 6:05am
Love bbq ribs, haven't made them in a long time, think I'll have to get some this week and make this weekend.
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 6:05am
Can I come to dinner at your house, everything sounds very good!
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 3:03am

Last night we cooked up an apple and rosemary pork roulade served with lemon green beans and smashed red potatoes.  It was a perfect Sunday dinner for the family.  This week I am keeping it simple as DH is still working nights.  We'll have roasted Red Hot chicken legs, Skillet Macaroni and Beef, Lo Mein, Kentucky Baked Beans, and one night of leftovers from the freezer.  The kids should be happy!

<