HaPpY MoNdaY ;O)
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 4:56am

monday_paper_clips.jpg

Hope you all have a nice week... ;O)

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 5:09am

hmmmm let's see.............

Today the cleaning lady comes, not sure which "extra" project I'll have her work on today, maybe washing somet of  the sheers.  I dusted already and ironed and cleared out yet more of ds's room (this time I'm donating his clothing LOL)

Will return a book to amazon.  I pressed "2" copies instead of "1" on my order,,,  so one goes back.  Will pick up some face cream  while i'm in town.  

Tuesday, dil's mom arrives and will stay for 6 weeks. (At their apartment not here).  I will stop by briefly to say hello to dil's mom.    

Coffee now has another bed.  Since she liked the one that ds bought her and since Coffee decided to actually sleep in it at night, I figured maybe she would here too.  So I ordered the same one in a different color and diva liked it and took all her naps in it on Friday and that night slept in it too.  (photo of course, diva is in her pink nightie sound asleep)  

I haven't planned anything yet this week, as we are all "on call" in case of the baby's arrival.  ;O)  

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 7:29am
Love the pic of Coffee in her night gown & new bed Suzan!
Way sweet and glad she likes it too
So this is the big week right?
Glad you don't have a lot planned as I am sure you'll have other things to do <g>

Have a great week :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 7:29am

Fairly quiet & looking forward to it,
DH is out of town & I have lots of housework.
Out to dinner with my friend on Wednesday & of course walking with my friend as well.
Hope everyone has a great week :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 8:29am
Lots of housework,, that sounds .....what shall we say.....boring? LOL zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Now on the other hand, dinner out with your gf sounds like fun ;O)
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 8:32am
Actually last week was the big week that just didn't happen. No sign of it happening very eary this week either. Dil's mom will be here from tomarrow on, so I won't have much to do. LOL .....let them figure it all out together and then I can just pop in visit and then leave the pooies to them ;O) (gasp, what a grammy ..... LOL)
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 10:43am
LOL well then let's hope this is the week .. has to happen eventually, LOL
Am sure you will be needed & just visiting is always good too.
Excited for you & can't wait til you let us know :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 10:44am
I know on the house work & so easy to put off ::gasp::
Can't wait for dinner out.
Have a great week :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 12:10pm

What a sweet pic of Coffee in her bed. I love her nightie! 

I'm not doing much out of the ordinary until Friday. Then I go see the oncologist and find out what the MRI showed and what they're going to do about it. ~sigh~