iVillage Member
HaPpY MoNdaY ;O)
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 4:56am

monday_paper_clips.jpg

Hope you all have a nice week... ;O)

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 6:50am
Hi Ellen, very nice that you can talk to your grands! What fun even if you don't understand them, they think you do ;O) Glad nothing was felt in the house during the earthquake, have been through a few of those myself, thankfully not ones over 5.5 - 6 and those are bad enough. thanks for the idea,, think I'l make some soup this week too. Have fun at the blluegrass even sounds like fun.
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 6:48am
Hi Ann, thanks (on diva's nightie). It has sequins all over the back of it. Very "girly" LOL You are doing well Ann considering you have the consultation on Friday. fingers crossed that all is well and pls let us know. I hope the boards are working by then....
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 2:30pm

Hi all.....This cold is still dragging me down..just have no strength & this insane cough is killing my ribs & gut ...urghhh !

DD just left to do the shuttle...sooo I have a few min. for myself !! Today is in the 70's..CRAZY New England weather !! Marinated chicken on the grill tonite !!

Tuesday I get my hair cut & hi & lo lited....can't wait !  Gonna tell her I want it more angled up towards the middle of my head...so seems to be letting it grow into a bob & I don't want that.....I want that extreme angle cut ..maybe she thinks I am too old for that cut !!! lol !!! 

Same ole same ole rest of the week...shuttle...food shopping, paying bills..cooking.. helping w/ homework...blah-blah-blah !!!!

Suzan....waiting..along w/eveybody else for The lil Cherub to arrive !!  Now how long would the dr's let her go over-due...(here it is 1 week - 10days)...eveidently the baby is showing no signs of distress, & or Momma is not dialted & softened & all that good stuff !!!???..I bet she wants it all over with ...NOW !!!!!

Will be waiting...hope it is soon !!!!!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 12:18pm

talked to my oldest in hawaii last night. even got to talk to rose, although did not understand half of what she said. did hear hi gammy, store, bye bye love you and that's about it. she gabbed for a good 5 minutes though.

there was an earthquake up by youngest ds. not sure if they felt it on the base because i did not speak to him, but they didn't feel anything at the house.

got laundry goin and a pot of soup on. later in the week have to go grocery shopping and then to walmart probably friday.

wednesday is church.

saturday we are going to an all day bluegrass event, really looking forward to that.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 12:13pm
You're my kind of grandma! I have changed Riley, and if asked, I would, but C doesn't usually ask me to, so I don't volunteer, lol!