Best & Worst

iVillage Member
Best & Worst
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 7:45am

What are you most looking forward to during pregnancy (other than meeting baby! lol :smileylol:)

What are you least looking forward to?

I'm most looking forward to having another baby belly, feeling baby move and kick eventually, and just being pregnant! I LOVE being pregnant, I had a pretty easy pregnancy last time around!

I'm NOT looking forward to the potential for morning sickness, my feet swelling, or if my BP decides to increase in the last month like it did with Connor! I'm definitely NOT looking forward to the potential for another c/s either :smileysad: I'm really hoping for a VBAC this time around!!! I had the WORST birth experience with Connor! :smileysad:

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 1:05pm

What are you most looking forward to during pregnancy (other than meeting baby! lol :smileylol:
I think I'm most looking forward to feeling the baby move. I never did (or didn't know it if I did) feel it with my daughter as she was delivered at 26 weeks.   

What are you least looking forward to?
I'm least looking forward to having this baby in the NICU and am hoping it will be a short stay. The Dr's won't let me go passed 36-37 weeks due to my classic c/s incision so there will most likely be a small amount of NICU time. I just hope to make it to 36-37 weeks this time.  

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 3:26pm

Fun post :)

Best--hearing/seeing the baby's heartbeat.  Feeling flutters. Extra loving care from my husband ;). Telling our children

Worst--hiding it for as long as possible. The inevitable exhaustion, sickness, bloating.  Telling my family/work (they do not want me to get pregnant again so soon). Gaining back all the pregnancy weight (I just lost 64 lbs in the past year to get back to my old 128 lb self through diet, exercise, hard work).  It's going to be tough to start gaining again

Photobucket,