Weekly Goals, October 15, 2012

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, October 15, 2012
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 10:05am

Octoer is already half gone! the leaves are falling, it's rainy and gray, and even the days are cold. Early winter? Here's hoping not a snowy one...

How was last week for you? Get a lot done? and is there much planned for this week? FIll us in --- inquiring minds want to know!

CL for "

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 10:10am

last week was a week of early mornings and late nights and, for me, lack of sleep (I never seem to be able to sleep well when I KNOW I have to be up early the next morning!).

Tuesday  

• - Girls' Night Out - This week, Mary  won't be coming, so I'm meeting Janice instead. We won't be so adventurous with laces to eat this week - Janice doesn't have the same taste in food as Mary. === DONE
  • - CSA pick-up === DONE 

Wednesday 

• - housecleaner comes === DONE
  • - pay bills and balance the accounts === DONE

Thursday - 7 to 9 AM, volunteer on the phone banks for the local public radio station. === DONE

Friday - 

• - 7 to 9 AM --- more volunteering at the public radio station. === DONE
  • - Quilt Guild special program (I don't have a ticket, not even sure I can get in!) === DONE, I got in, but after a 1.5 hour presentation, I was really beginning to wish I hadnt!

And stitching!  There will be the usual new Take a Stitch on Tuesday; "Kimono - Revisited"  - The October sections - only three more to do === DONE and posted; and "Birds of a Feather" - specialty stitches! === NOT DONE. And i also did the OCtober Miteen and &Mini-Sock as well! 

Blog photos --- maybe I'll start the downloading from Multiply - uploading to Photobucket this week...=== NOT DONE. Its going to have to be one photo at a tiem as the media storga at Multiply is really all bolluxed up adn some photos are missing so... Blogger may never get all the proper photos in before Multiply goes down.

This week the roof comes off this house, starting today assuming the weather clears. Of course, it's drizzling, the gigantic dumpster they promised isn't here yet and neither are the workmen so maybe they won't be working today after all...

Oh, and today (in less than an hour), we sign the refinance papers on the house we are living in. Should be a significant savings in the long run as we plan on paying into the loan what the Sea Ranch house mortgage was, which was a lot more than this one, even NOT refinanced, and that should pay a new 20-year loan off in 12 years! WOO HOO!

Otherwise, it's a normal week...

Tuesday  

• - Girls' Night Out - Again, Mary  won't be coming, so I'm meeting Janice instead.
  • - CSA pick-up (the last one for the year)

Wednesday 

• - housecleaner comes
  • - pay bills and balance the accounts 

And stitching!  There will be the usual new Take a Stitch on Tuesday and "Birds of a Feather" - specialty stitches! Who knows, maybe a new Color Through the Ages too...

Blog photos --- maybe I'll start uploading to Photobucket  one photo at a time...

CL for "