3D Ultrasound Session :)

iVillage Member
3D Ultrasound Session :)
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 10:10am

Is anyone going to get a 3D Ultrasound session done? We are so excited as we are taking our boys to see their little brother via 3D ultrasound session tomorrow! We took DS #1 to see DS#2 that way as well and DS#1 was so excited! I think it's a great way to include the boys more wtih the pregnancy. :smileyhappy: They also have an option this time where you can have 6 family members view the ultrasound over the Internet!! So we are including the grandparents and my brothers and hubby's sister who live on the east coast :smileyhappy:

Alicia Mom to Logan - Jan 9, 2005 and Colby - Oct 15, 2008
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 10:35am
That's awesome! How long is the session? I would love to do that with my boys. I know my doctor's office provides the 3D but I haven't checked into the pricing and what not. I may have to try and twist DH's arm to let me do it. We've never had it done before so it would be something new and exciting. Plus, it would be so neat to be able to get a glimpse of what the little one looks like. :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 10:58am

If I remember correctly the session is 30 minutes long. They have many different options and pricing depending on what you want to get done. We will purchase a DVD of the session as well as a Heartbeat Bear for baby. Since this is most likely our last, we will be going for another one as well at about 32 weeks (we didn't with #2 but I wish I had) which should really give us a glimpse of what he will look like :smileyhappy: We have to go to a place called UC Baby to get this done but it's purely a fun ultrasound they don't do anything medical.

Alicia Mom to Logan - Jan 9, 2005 and Colby - Oct 15, 2008