Arrival before check-in time

iVillage Member
Arrival before check-in time
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 12:26pm

I've never arrived at the hotel prior to check-in time, but on this trip, we'll probably be at our hotel by about 11am.  According to the website, check-in at the Polynesian is 3pm.  Anyone have experience with this?  I'm assuming that we will be able to get our park tickets at least when we get there--I sure hope so because we plan on going straight to MK.  We have dinner reservations at CP with Winnie and friends that my DD won't want to miss! :smileyhappy:

~Tiffany

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 8:39am

Don't worry! The "check-in" time is just the latest time that your room is supposed to be available. When you get there, you can go ahead and check in and they will give you your Key to the World card, which serves as your room key, park tickets, and dining plan (if you have one). If your room is ready, you can go ahead and get settled in it (and sometimes the rooms are ready that early! I've gotten in a few times pretty early.). If it isn't, go ahead and have fun with Winnie the Pooh and they can send you a text or give you a call with your room number when it is ready. That way you won't have to go back to the front desk, you can just go straight to your room. And bell services can keep your luggage stored while you are waiting for your room and then bring it to you when you get back there.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 8:57pm
Ok had to log in 3 times to be able to post! I cant see if other people replied. You can definitely get your park tix and your dining plan (ifyou have it). We have been given our room early maybe 3 or 4 times at the GF (at about 11 am ). Other times we got our park tix and were off to enjoy ourselves! have a great time.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 2:38pm

Thanks for responding ladies!  That makes me feel better.  I didn't know anyone had responded, because I didn't get an email update.  

I hope these boards get better soon!!

~Tiffany

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 8:55pm
I'm sure they'll get all the bugs worked out soon. Switching servers is never a straight-forward type of thing. I know this because my DH works in that field. I know more about servers and computers than I ever wanted to know.

Photobucket