I am Still Here Ladies

iVillage Member
I am Still Here Ladies
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 2:37pm

Hello ladies,

It has been a while since I posted here. Hard to believe that I am on my 16th cycle now, but it is the truth. I did IUI last month and it did no work. it did give me 4 mature eggies, but it was a BFN and AF came.

Now, taking this cycle natural since the Clomid/stimulation game me a cyst. I should know if this is my lucky month by Sunday 10/21.

I am not discouraged, tired of the TTCing but not discourage. I know things work out in God's timing and all He does is to bless. I know that soon I will post in the BFP section.

Anyone else here from over a year ago?

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 12:13pm

I haven't been here that long but I'm sending prayers your way.  Before my son, I was desperate to conceive and make it past week 10 when I could.  I don't completely understand but I'm sure I can relate to some of your feelings.  Good luck to you! Your day is coming and it will all be worth the wait! 

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-24-2012 - 4:43pm

Hi Lola!!!  I've been meaning to comment but couldn't due to the site issues.  It's been a mess for my account.

Soooo glad to hear from you!! Did you get your bfp?  I'm hoping so, but assuming not since the 21st has come and gone :(

I'm doing good.  On cycle 12 now.  Saw my mom, the homeopath yesterday.  I also had acupunture done again. I think I o'd today.  My test last night was positive. I'll test again tonight to be sure.

Thinking of you always :)  Hope all is well.

Brooke