Backyard Envy

iVillage Member
Backyard Envy
Mon, 07-08-2013 - 9:06am

Creating a beautiful outdoor oasis is a breeze! Get inspired by our favorite backyard designs and make these relaxing spaces a reality this year.

We've Got Serious Backyard Envy: 15 Dreamy Designs- http://www.ivillage.com/backyard-designs-and-ideas/7-b-257269

I adore the fire pit and the wine arbor with the pink flowers is just gorgeous! If you could pick something to add to and/or change about your backyard, what would it be?

photo snowsiggy.png

Community Leader
Mon, 07-08-2013 - 2:27pm

I love some of them! My husband and I are planning a backyard renovation and we have been pouring through pictures to get ideas. There are just so many things you can do with some space!

Karla
Community Leader
WALKING
EXERCISE and HEALTHY LIVING

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-11-2013 - 8:09am

DH is the yard man around here and it's his vision that has resulted in what our garden looks like. My only "wish" is that there would be someplace to relax and chill in the shade near the lake. Right now, there is a dock but the chairs aren't super comfortable (I'd love a chaise, or even, better a hammock! LOL) and it needs re-painting.

The patio is in full sun most of the day and not a pleasant place when the weather is as nasty as we've had of late (HOT and HUMID and prone to high winds and tunderstorms at the drop of a hat).