CP-Easy All Day Chicken
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 08-02-2005 - 10:38am|
Easy All-Day Chicken
Four or five boneless chicken breasts
10.5 oz can of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
16 oz. sour cream
1 pkg. of dry onion soup mix
fresh basil or oregano chopped
1. Place chicken in the bottom of slow cooker. Salt and pepper the tops.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients except herbs. Pour over chicken.
3. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. (Stir after 3 hours).
4. Sprinkle with fresh herbs just before serving.
5. Serving suggestion: serve over rice or noodles.
SIDE NOTE: I made this on Friday for the first time. It was excellent.