Herb Crumbed Broccoli
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 07-21-2004 - 12:52pm|
Source: "1,001 Recipes for People with Diabetes"
- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 2-4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chervil leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1-1/2 pound broccoli, cut into florets and stalks sliced, cooked
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Spray small skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Add pecans and spray with cooking spray; cook over medium heat until
toasted, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add breadcrumbs, marjoram,
and chervil to skillet; cook until crumbs are toasted, 3 to 4 minutes,
stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
Season broccoli with salt and pepper to taste; arrange in serving bowl.
Spoon crumb mixture over broccoli.