Find a Conversation
|Fri, 07-06-2007 - 12:38pm|
Party Beans--yields 12
* 1 pound sliced bacon
* 1 1/2 pounds ground round
* 1 (15 ounce) can baked beans with pork
* 1 (15.5 ounce) can white beans, drained
* 1 (15.5 ounce) can butter beans, drained
* 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
* 1 cup barbeque sauce
* 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Drain, crumble, and set aside. In the same skillet, cook and crumble the ground round until evenly browned. Drain.
3. In a large deep casserole dish or Dutch oven, combine the bacon, beef, baked beans, white beans, and butter beans. Stir in the brown sugar, barbeque sauce, and onion soup mix until well blended.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour in the preheated oven.