Black Bean & Corn Salad
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 07-25-2007 - 8:15pm|
This is sooo good. I made it last night and ate it tonight. I needed to use some of my left over ears of corn and a can of black beans I had opened. What a perfect summery recipe!
Corn and Black Bean Salad
Original recipe yield:
PREP TIME 10 Min
READY IN 13 Hrs 30 Min
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
• 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 (8.75 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
1. In a small bowl, mix together balsamic vinegar, oil, salt, sugar, black pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together black beans and corn. Toss with vinegar and oil dressing, and garnish with cilantro. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.