Stacie

iVillage Member
Stacie
Wed, 05-14-2008 - 4:48pm

Hi Stacie,i was wondering how you were doing.

Did i read somewhere you were pregnant?

How far along are you?

Von.

Von.

iVillage Member
In reply to: gal_vony2
Thu, 05-15-2008 - 8:41pm

Hello!

Everything is going ok - my job has been very frustrating and not very much fun this past month which has left me not feeling much like using the computer when I get home. I just need to make it through the next few months and pray that I find something better after my baby is born. Can't take the chance of a leap right now.

Everything is going really great with my pregnancy though. I am 18 weeks along today - yay! We've gotten to hear the heartbeat twice now, and on the 3rd we will get to find out the sex. After that i will finally get to go register, even though DH and I have been in the baby store twice now. I 'm so excited to see the baby, hopefully I can make it through the ultra sound as I found out i have to drink 20oz of water 1hr before the appointment and then the appointment takes an hour - right now that is really hard for me!!! :)

Other than that everything is good - just have the job blues!

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-20-2008 - 3:31pm

Stacie,im so happy for you and DH,just take it easy and enjoy the pregnancy.

Let us know what sex the baby is as soon as you know.

Have you got any names yet?

Von.

Von.

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-20-2008 - 5:57pm
I can hardly stand waiting for my ultra sound to see my little baby. We don't have names necssarily set in stone yet, but pretty sure if it's a girl I will be naming it Anniebell - some one stole/ruined the name Anna for me which is why I'm making it my own veriation, and well in today's culture why not? Ann is my family middle name, and Bell is DH's grandmother's middle name. I have always liked the name Bell, and DH doesn't want me to carry on the tradition of giving a middlename of Ann...he is all about breaking tradition as his mom did by naming him Wade. Anyhnow - I found a way to sneak it in, in a meaningful way. ;) So I will probably do Anniebell Joy. If it's a boy I'm not sure. I'm pretty much letting DH have a say as I am pretty much having the say if its a girl. Right now one of the names we both really like that he picked out is Grant - but not sure on a middle name yet. None of our fathers middle names go well with that.
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-23-2008 - 8:14pm

I really like the names you have picked,really fresh sounding.

Keep us up to date Stacie.

Have a great weekend and rest.

Von.

Von.

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-25-2008 - 9:41am

I love the names you picked out - especially the girl's.

JHarvest.jpg picture by 3coolmom

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-26-2008 - 10:52pm
Thanks! We shall see what ends up being... :)