New here..introducing myself

iVillage Member
New here..introducing myself
Fri, 06-20-2008 - 12:16am

Hi all! I finally found the "green thumb" board!!

My name is Jen, married to DH for almost 6 yrs. I have one DS (4 yro) and one SS(16 yro) who lives with us FT. I also have a SD (17) and another SS (12 yro) who live with their mom out of state. Needless to say our house is busy in the summers! (as that is the only time we are able to see the other two kids)

I love to garden and I am glad that I found this board to educate myself and share ideas! I look forward to getting to know all of you!!!

HAPPY DIGGING~

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-21-2008 - 8:38pm

Welcome, Jen.

JHarvest.jpg picture by 3coolmom

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-23-2008 - 10:47am
Hi Jen and welcome, I'm glad you found us! There are tons of excellent ideas here - hope to see you around lots :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-23-2008 - 5:22pm
I didn't mention what area I was in did I? LOL. I live in Northern Florida. Although we don't get snow, it does get "cool" here. I am lucky in the fact though that I get to garden year round here. Even in the "winters" I can find something to do! LOL. I would love to share some pictures as soon as I upload some!!! thanks for the warm welcome! I really look forward to talking with all of you!

Jen

All dressed up and no where to go......

Redecorating? www.fauxfinials.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-24-2008 - 8:25pm

Hello!

Welcome to the board Jen! We're glad to have you hear - and to ask quesstions, or give us things to think about. :)

Hope you enjoy it here- what zone are you in BTW?

Do you plant everything - or just flowers/trees/veggies?

Again - welcome!

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge TickerBravado Bras at Nurtured Family