GAH - WANT TO GARDEN!

iVillage Member
GAH - WANT TO GARDEN!
Fri, 07-11-2008 - 7:17pm

I am so frustrated this year - I have had litterally NO TIME to garden. I haven't even set foot in 1 green house! This is so not me - I usually have so much done! Veggies planted, annuals planted - I don't think I will have any of that this year! :'( Now with having my yard work restricted due to the pregnancy I know nothing will get done. :'( My MIL was over the other weekend - I was not home, and told DH he should be weeding for me - but he told her - they're my beds. LOL I am not mad at him for it, but I thought it was nice that she was telling him that. He's been busy too so I understand why he hasn't exactly hurried out there to do it. Between our busy schedules, friends getting married, and making way for baby I just haven't had any time this year to go out and enjoy the yard!

How is every one else's gardening coming along this year?

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge TickerBravado Bras at Nurtured Family
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2008 - 9:16pm

Stacy sorry you are not able to garden,but there will be other years,you have to take the doctors orders and do what's best for you and the baby.

My garden is looking really good,although i havent spent as much time in the front,just the usual mowing and weeding,we have been busy laying a new patio in the back,we finaly finished it last weekend.

Im really loving it,it will be so much better once winter comes because the dogs wont be tracking in dirt anymore.

I have put planters all over the new patio,must say im very proud of DH,he worked so hard.

Take it easy,keep your feet up.

Von.

Von.

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-18-2008 - 7:16pm

I know there will be other years - but it is still frustrating. Some people have commented to me about my "weed" garden - which makes it even harder!

Glad everything is working out in your yard! :)

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge TickerBravado Bras at Nurtured Family