iVillage Member
The Best Seed Catalogs
Tue, 03-30-2010 - 1:08am

The link below has

Click-Here

Please visit http://www.jefferysjunction.ecrater.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-02-2010 - 12:29pm

Thanks for posting this Jeff! Have you ordered from Gurney's? Did you like what you got? I am always tempted as they have some good coupons.

My favorite is Baker's Heirloom Seeds (rareseeds.com) They have beautiful pictures andd they have super fast shipping and I have been very happy with te things I have grown. I have a particular interest in heirloom varieties though.

Powered by CGISpy.com

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-10-2010 - 11:53pm
That is good to know about Baker's. I got their catalog in the mail a few weeks ago. We have already started our summer garden but I plan on ordering seeds from them for our fall and next year's crop. There are so many rare varieties. it's hard to decide what to plant!
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-13-2010 - 1:38pm
I agree it is so hard to decide on which things to try. I am embarrassed to say how much we spent on seeds this year - glad I open the bills and not DH. :)