What have you started?

iVillage Member
What have you started?
Wed, 04-14-2010 - 9:30pm

Have you started anything in your garden?

We have carrots, radishes and cabbage in the ground. IN the greenhouse I ahve tomatoes eggplants and assorted other things starting.

Powered by CGISpy.com

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-29-2010 - 8:57pm
we grew grass for our easter baskets does that count?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-03-2010 - 8:07pm
I'm in AL, so I am right in the middle of planting time. I have two raised beds and a few containers. Some stuff I started w/ seeds and some I bought the plants. so far I have
Tomatoes(celebrity, lemon boy, Russian black), Bell Pepper, Strawberries, Zucchini, Cucumber, Cantaloupe, Beets, Eggplant, Green Beans, Spinach, Kale, Broccoli, Bib Lettuce, Yellow Squash, Banana Peppers, Blue Berries, Rosemary, Sweet Basil, German Thyme, Lemon Balm, and Mint.
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-04-2010 - 12:55am

I have to laugh some!!

I have been patiently waiting to haul the pots out to start planting, BUT forgot I really can start some stuff now!

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2010 - 7:25pm

We do not really get things going in the ground here until the end of May or beginning of June, just a few cold season things.

I like the herb free for all. When I cook I add a bunch of different ones anyway. :) Today I put Rosemary, Lemon Thyme, Thaibasil and a ???? Basil in a pot.

I also helped the 4 year old plant his purple petunias in a container. He has decided that purple is his favorite color and he wanted petunias - which I have never had luck with. YIKES!