update your bathroom for under $50 bucks

iVillage Member
update your bathroom for under $50 bucks
Thu, 07-31-2008 - 11:03pm

You don't need to rip out walls or install new plumbing to give your bathroom a fresh new look. Here are five simple ideas...

http://home.ivillage.com/decorating/bathrooms/0,,8shn,00.html

My Honeybear & Zinger! 

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-01-2008 - 10:13am
Great tips! I like the bowl suggestion filled with stuff for guests, I'd toss in
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-17-2008 - 12:09pm

All great ideas, thanks for the info.

I also like to decorate with plants to accent a room. A pretty ivy hanging basket in the bathroom can do wonders.

FavoriteTraditions.com

Celebrating Life's Special Moments

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-17-2008 - 4:51pm

Hey there traditionsgirl! Welcome!

I love your web site, lots of good ideas too.

Come a join in with us anytime.

My Honeybear & Zinger! 

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-27-2008 - 8:16pm
We collect those tiny bottle of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and even soap when we stay at hotels and fill a pretty little basket with them (along with the little tubes of toothpaste and the free toothbrushes from the dentist) in our guest bath... Just in case the guest forgot something, KWIM?

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for "

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-27-2008 - 11:21pm

We do too Carol!

I have one basket with rolled up extra towels and washcloths and one with fancy soaps, little bottles of shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, even a shower cap and plastic glass wrapped in a see through bag, LOL. I wound some pretty iridescent

My Honeybear & Zinger!