Bathroom help

iVillage Member
Bathroom help
Thu, 11-15-2007 - 12:03pm
I just bought my first house and it's really nice, but the bathroom is pink. the bathroom has tile going half way up the wall and it's pink with maroon tile lining it. now the first thought is just to get rid of the tile, but you have to see it. it's in perfect condition, so for now i'm trying to decorate with maroon like colors to tone down the pink. if anyone had ideas on what to do with the tile or even how to decorate i would greatly appreciate it.
iVillage Member
In reply to: haas2007
Sat, 11-17-2007 - 9:55pm

Welcome haas2007, congrats on the new home.

Since the bath is in good shape, I would go with the colors you have, it would cost a lot to redo your bath.

My Honeybear & Zinger! 

iVillage Member
In reply to: haas2007
Mon, 11-19-2007 - 12:10pm
first thank you for the advice. the floor is and ugly gray pink tile. one of the other reasons i want to tone down the pink is because my boyfriend really doesn't like pink. i'm new to this whole paint scheme, so you said that i have two warm colors i can use cool colors and that will help? the wallpaper is even pink with flowers on it. soon i want to talke that down and paint, but what coloer i don't know.
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-22-2011 - 10:52pm

If you don't like the pink color on your bathroom tiles, why you don't try to repaint it I think it is okay because it doesn't affect the condition of the tile. Or for much better you should now start consult for a tile to help you out of your problem.