Home ? QOTW ? Office? Online Gifts?

iVillage Member
Home ? QOTW ? Office? Online Gifts?
Mon, 12-14-2009 - 3:43pm

Do you have a special room used as a home office or is it in part of another room, like a den, kitchen, bedroom or DR?

My Honeybear & Zinger! 

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-15-2009 - 3:29am

Do you have a special room used as a home office or is it in part of another room, like a den, kitchen, bedroom or DR? Where do you use your computer in your home, or do you have a wireless laptop? === basically, we have two offices in the house - one which is DH's and one which is mine. he uses his desktop PC in his office exclusively. My office is chaos incarnate (Books everywhere and boxes and boxes more in the basement yet to be unpacked) and while i have a printer and desktop set in there, I don't really use it all that much. Instead, I use my wireless laptop in my bedroom! If I need o print, I simply switch printer cabels from teh desktop to my laptop and set my laptop on the pull-out in my desk near the printer. And I pay bills at the dining room table!

How much % of your Christmas gifts did you order online? === we ordered MOSt f them online this year...

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and "Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Has the recession really led us to make do instead of just throw away?
In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?
What do you do to get yourself out of a style slump?