My Kitchen Remodel Pics

iVillage Member
My Kitchen Remodel Pics
Wed, 01-30-2008 - 12:12pm

Well, it's done. Here it is!! Before and Afters. Enjoy!

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-30-2008 - 5:02pm

WOW! That is some transformation! Words fail me!

I LOVE that floor and the backsplash of tile. And those cabinets are a definite improvement over the old ones!

Well done! I know you first posted about this way back in February of last year... Hopefully you weren't in a construction zone ALL that time!

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and "Remodel & Renovate" and CL for "Antiques and Collectibles"

Visit me at That Yank In...
and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, "Millenium Sampler", 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-31-2008 - 12:13am

Thanks! I love it. I was on the phone with DH the other day and I said, "Honey, I love cleaning these counters!" Truly, I love cleaning this house because it's SOOO nice.

But no, we havn't been working on this for a year. We actually just moved into this house 3 months ago, so you might be thinking of another poster?? unless I posted here about our last house, we redid that whole house too, but this one is WAYYYY better. I'm so happy.

It's so fun looking back on what we've done.

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-31-2008 - 8:03am

That's what I get for not looking further in my search.

You did post back in February but it was in response to another's question about a kitchen remodel!

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-hgfirsthome/?msg=2004.3

So glad you came back and shared with us, no matter how discombobulated I may be!

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and "Remodel & Renovate" and CL for "Antiques and Collectibles"

Visit me at That Yank In...
and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, "Millenium Sampler", 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2008 - 1:58pm
Love the cabinets, flooring, backsplash and of course the stainless steel appliances! Good job!
Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting