How does your kitchen "stack up"?

iVillage Member
How does your kitchen "stack up"?
Sun, 03-02-2008 - 4:32pm

Take this quiz and see if you need to completely remodel your kitchen or just update it.:

http://www.geappliances.com/design_center/new_kitchen_quiz.htm

If you answered NO more than YES, it may be time for a few updates or a completely new kitchen!

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and "Remodel & Renovate" and CL for "Antiques and Collectibles"

Visit me at That Yank In...
and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, "Millenium Sampler", 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

Edited 3/2/2008 4:36 pm ET by cl-thatyank

CL for

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-02-2008 - 4:35pm

Grand Total

YES: 26
NO: 7

I guess my strangely positioned light switches, poor ventilation over the cooktop, painted walls that are hard to clean, awkward island, out-dated countertops (formica), too small sink (at least on one side), and lack of a recycling center aren't enough to warrant a major overhaul!

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and "Remodel & Renovate" and CL for "Antiques and Collectibles"

Visit me at That Yank In...
and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, "Millenium Sampler", 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

Edited 3/2/2008 4:40 pm ET by cl-thatyank

CL for