A "Kitchen" Friday Five, on Saturday

iVillage Member
A "Kitchen" Friday Five, on Saturday
Sat, 03-29-2008 - 7:47am

1. What type of food do you most like to eat?

2. What type of food do you most like to cook?

3. What ingredient could you not live without?

4. What do you never let in your kitchen?

5. What is your favorite drink?

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and "Remodel & Renovate" and CL for "Antiques and Collectibles"

Visit me at That Yank In...
and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2008 - 8:20am

1. What type of food do you most like to eat? === Chinese

2. What type of food do you most like to cook? === something that requires minimum prep time, that goes into a casserole and then into the oven resulting in minimum clean-up as well. I am NOT a person who loves to cook!

3. What ingredient could you not live without? === tomatoes

4. What do you never let in your kitchen? === organ meats

5. What is your favorite drink? === Diet Coke

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and "Remodel & Renovate" and CL for "Antiques and Collectibles"

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2008 - 4:24pm
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2008 - 9:14pm

When you said pests, I was picturing the little tiny black ants that infest my kitchen during snow storms... not kids and dogs! LOL

My larger pest is my DH, but I'd actually encourage him to be in the kitchen as he is a better cook than I (although cleaning up after him is a real chore!)!

CL for

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2008 - 3:06pm

1. What type of food do you most like to eat? BEEF

2. What type of food do you most like to cook? I like to bake

3. What ingredient could you not live without? Hmmm...pasta because my girls love it.

4. What do you never let in your kitchen? Sardines

5. What is your favorite drink? Water

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2008 - 3:35pm
I'm with you on the sardines, at least tinned sardines. WAY too fishy smelling!

Funny thing is my Dad used to make sardine sandwiches! We kids ALWAYS thought it was gross... sardines and mayo on white bread! Yuck!

CL for

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2008 - 3:41pm

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2008 - 6:35pm
Carbs? Not FAIR! LOL!

CL for

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2008 - 8:26pm
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2008 - 9:27pm
I'm not familiar with Johnny's Seasoning Salt... it is anything like Tony C's (I'm a fan of Cajun and Creole food)?

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2008 - 9:53am

1. What type of food do you most like to eat? --> Chinese or Italian

2. What type of food do you most like to cook? --> Italian or French

3. What ingredient could you not live without? --> Garlic

4. What do you never let in your kitchen? --> Don't know!

5 . What is your favorite drink? --> Ice tea

Pages