The contents of your refigerator/freezer
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 05-25-2008 - 10:42am|
1. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator door?
2. How often do you keep leftovers that end up going bad before you eat them?
3. How strictly do you follow expiration dates: do you toss things as soon as they go past the date, or have you learned how far something can really go without going bad?
4. Take the quiz: What Do the Contents of Your Refrigerator Say About You?
5. What was the last ingredient in your fridge that you cooked something with?
6. If you had to make a meal out of one single item in your refrigerator right now, which item would you choose?
Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"
Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker
Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches